Energy & Utilities
Cornwall Insight is an award-winning international energy consultancy delivering comprehensive insight that enables businesses, markets, and policymakers to succeed in the net zero transition. We provide research, analysis, consulting and training to businesses and stakeholders across the Great British, Irish, and Australian energy markets.
We are proud to be recognised by the Financial Times as a leading management consultancy in the Energy, Utilities & Environment Sector. We have been accredited with Investors in People Silver and won Business of the Year and Employer of the Year at the Norfolk Business Awards 2021, as well as the Outstanding Achievement award in 2022.
You can find us in London, Norwich, Dublin, and Melbourne, offering a flexible way of working and putting our people at the very heart of everything we do.
We have exciting opportunities available to join our Graduate Programme, which starts in September 2024.
Our Graduate Programme has been carefully designed to give you an introduction into the energy industry. As a Graduate Analyst, you will work closely with three of our key departments. Alongside the Market Intelligence and Consultancy teams, you will have the choice to work with either the Content or Ireland teams, to further broaden your knowledge of the company.
What do I need?
You need a keen interest in the energy industry and a passion for making a difference. In return, you will work alongside experts in their field, learning and developing skills that will be invaluable for your future career.
Our head office is located in Norwich where most of our team are based. As this position is based in our Norwich office, you will get to work alongside a range of experts who will help you develop the skills you will need as you start your working career.
Skills & Knowledge
- Please read about us and tell us why you are interested to apply. What skills do you have now and what would you like to develop with us?
- Cover letters are a great way to do this, but please refrain from using ChatGPT or other AI tools. Currently, they are very obvious and formulaic and we will discarding any applications we feel have used them. We are open to video cover letters if writing about yourself isn’t your strong point.
- We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce, an inclusive culture, and creating a sense of belonging makes us more robust and helps our services respond to the needs of all of our customers. We welcome everyone to apply, including those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of colour, LGBTQI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), and people of any age or family status. Please apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements, as often there is flexibility if you feel you have something to contribute.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.
- Please let us know if there is any extra support you need to participate in the recruitment process.